SINP Express Entry is now open. Check their In-Demand Occupation list if you have experience. They are accepting 1000 applicants.
The International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is open to applications at this time. To be accepted, your application must be complete with all required documents or it will be returned and the application fee will not be refunded.
The list of eligible occupations that are in-demand in Saskatchewan has been revised, as of August 9, 2017. Please note your work experience must be in a high skilled occupation NOC 0, A, B that is considered in-demand in Saskatchewan.
For information on finding work in Saskatchewan, visit Finding Work.
This sub-category is for skilled workers who:
- Want to live and work in Saskatchewan;
- Are in the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Express Entry Pool; and
- Meet the sub-category criteria. Criteria can change at any time, but we’ll use what was on this website when we received your complete application.
To be eligible for this sub-category, you must pay a non-refundable $300 application fee online by Visa or Mastercard. It is the last step required in order to submit your application.
You may qualify for this sub-category if you live outside Canada or have proof of legal status in Canada, are not a refugee claimant and:
- Are accepted into IRCC’s Express Entry Pool, have an Express Entry profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.
- Score a minimum of 60 points out of 100 on the SINP point assessment grid.
- Provide valid language test results from a designated testing agency. The results should match what you declared in your Express Entry profile.
- Have completed post-secondary education, training or apprenticeship that’s comparable to the Canadian education system of at least one year in length. You must have earned a diploma, certificate or degree.
- Have at least one of the following in your field of education or training occupation:
- One year work experience in the past 10 years in a skilled profession (non-trades);
- Two years work experience in a skilled trade in the past five years; or
- Twelve months work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).
- Have work experience in a high skilled occupation in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level “A”, “B” or “0” that’s included on the SINP In-Demand Occupation List.
- Show proof of Professional Status or Licensure (for regulated occupations or those with professional certification standards in Canada and/or Saskatchewan) if required for your occupation. Please see the SINP In-Demand Occupation List for these requirements. If this proof is required, your application will be held for processing until such proof is provided – all other required documents must be included in your application or your application will be returned as incomplete and your application fee will not be refunded.
- Have proof of settlement funds and a settlement plan.
The federal government sets the number of nominations the SINP can make every year. The SINP accepts a maximum number of applications each year. No application is guaranteed to be accepted and/or nominated. View Maximum Number of SINP Applications.
How to Apply
Apply for free 30 min online consultation with Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant Vitalii Symychenko (ICCRC Id. № R516972)