Application for initial consultation
- Free initial interview on Skype with Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) up to 30 minutes. Then, if you are interested in our services we sign initial consultation agreement.
- You upload the copies of your documents online.
- You make the online payment of $115 USD.
- We will prepare a written consultation. It can take up to 5 business days to get ready.
- You will have the final interview with an immigration consultant (RCIC) for up to 1 hour, which will include the development of the immigration action plan
Advantages initial consultation over free assessments forms:
- In the case of the order of individual initial consultation Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) issues legal document up to 10 pages with the official conclusions and recommendations for the applicant to its individual situation.
- Cites with free assessment forms usually evaluate candidates on 1 or 2 major immigration programs and does not consider many provincial programs and personal circumstances and desires of applicant.
- It not know who did it and who are personally responsible for submitted results of the assessment in case of free assessment forms;
- Without knowing of all personal circumstances and wishes of prospective client, which we discuss with you at time of free initial interview it is not possible to work out the correct recommendations;
- The price of initial consultation included in the price of further immigration process, so finally it is free, however legally meaningful opinion.